The characteristics of polyurethane foam sandwich panel (PU sandwich panel):
1. High load intensity, low water absorption, long service life, outstanding thermal insulation and great stability in low and high temperature.
2. Lightweight, non-toxic, odorless and eco-friendly; good supporting, heat resistance and sound insulation.
3. Can cement with steel plates, cements, fiberboards, bricks and many kinds of materials and normally would not fall off with great thermal insulation and waterproof properties.
4. The unique foaming craft enables the panel to have low thermal conductivity and good size stability. The panel is suitable for construction in low or high pressure.
5. Light weight: 10-14kg/M2;
High thermal stability: no obvious change of volume and intensity when the temperature is lower than 120°C;
Low thermal conductivity: 63J (m.h.k) (15cal/m.h.k) when the density is 0.03kg/m3.
6. The installation is convenient and flexible with no need of large-scale lifting devices to shorten the construction period and lower the cost.
7. Great temperature-resistance: no deformation from -110°C to 120 °C.
Panel Thickness Available: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 120mm, 150mm, 175mm and 200mm
Panel Width Available: 500mm - 1200mm
Panel Length Available: 2000mm-12000mm
Regular Steel Sheet Color Code: RAL 9002(Grey White)
PU Material Origin: Germany, Japan or Korea
PU Density: 40-45 KGS/M3
Heat Transfer Coefficient: =0.022 W/M2*K
Cubic Area Change: =1% (-30 C-100 C/96h)
Fire Rating: B2
Surface of Panels: to be plating 0.4mm, 0.5mm or 0.6mm pre-painted white hot galvanized steel sheets or stainless steel sheets and PVC protected films.
It can be widely used as the structural material and heatproof material in petroleum industry, chemical industry, construction, packing, refrigeration, military industry, space industry, aviation, transportation, industrial model design and so on.
Plant and equipment:
Polyurethane foam sandwich panel is fit for the projects which require strict warmth. Polyurethane core material is considered to be the best in keeping warm and thermal insulation.
The Polyurethane block material is combined with metal plates when it is steady after frothing. The technical process is as follows:
1. The polyurethane froths;
2. Cut the polyurethane into pieces of different thickness when the chemical reaction is stable;
3. Combine the polyurethane sheet (with stable physical properties) with pre-painted hot galvanized steel sheets or stainless steel sheets;
4. Make sure the combination surface is smooth and the process is finished.