1. The cold rooms are intended for cooling and storage of perishable product-cooled or frozen.
2. The cold room is built by polyurethane sandwich panels, easy to mount and to disassemble or enlarge if necessary.
3. The panels are jointed by means of quick-action eccentric mechanisms.
4. The external and inner panel cover is of zinc-coated steel sheet with a plastic finish. The heat insulation is of polyurethane rigid foam.
5. The floor panels are reinforced and they withstand distributed load up to 2000 kg / SQ Meters.
6. The cold rooms are equipped with electric lighting. Freon 22 and 404A are used as refrigerants.
7. The prefabricated cold rooms are intended for cooling and storage of perishable products-cooled or froze.
8. The cold room should be installed in a sheltered place away from direct sunshine, dust and rain.
9. Depending on the cooling temperature maintained, the cold rooms can be:
- for medium temperatures from + 10 to -5 Degrees.
- for low temperatures from -15 to - 40 Degrees.
10. According to the conditions of work the cold rooms are available from +5 Degrees up to + 45 Degrees ambient air temperature.