1. The cold room is built by polyurethane sandwich panels, easy to mount and to disassemble or enlarge if necessary.
2. The panels are jointed by means of quick-action eccentric mechanisms.
3. The external and inner panel cover is of zinc-coated steel sheet with a plastic finish. The heat insulation is of rigid foam polyurethane.
4. The floor panels are reinforced and they withstand distributed load up to 2000 kg / SQ Meters.
5. The cold rooms are equipped with electric lighting. Freon 22 and 404A are used as refrigerants.
6. The prefabricated cold rooms are intended for cooling and storage of perishable products-cooled or froze.
7. The cold room should be installed in a sheltered place away from direct sunshine, dust and rain.
8. Depending on the cooling temperature maintained, the cold rooms can be:
- for medium temperatures from + 10 Degree to -5Degree. - for low temperatures from -15 Degree to - 40 Degree.
9. According to the conditions of work the cold rooms are available from +5 degree up to + 45 Degree ambient air temperature.